Today I finished a skirt I have been 'working on for a loooong time. My sister requested it way back when (I think when summer started, I am not too sure), and it has been on this pile
I did a new-to-me kind of pleat, it was fun and I really liked the result:
One more project down, only a few to go! I think it might be refreshing when I have nothing that I am working on and I will feel less guilty starting something new. Ryan told me I am not allowed to purchase anymore quilt fabric until I am done the projects I have now. Hmm. Motivation? The next project I want to finish is a bag that my niece asked me to make for her back in September...I have the fabric and the pattern, I just have to do it now...
No comments:
Post a Comment