Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Late Night Cuddles

For the last couple weeks, Camia has been regularily waking up during the night for what we think is just cuddles. She will wake up, drop her stuffy and cry. I have tried to let her cry it out, but she has not yet come to that point in the game. If the reason she is crying is not because of a fallen stuffy, it seems to be for cuddling purposes only. She will cuddle for about 10 minutes, and then go back to sleep shortly after being put back down. I cannot find reason enough to complain about these late nights interruptions since I don't get an opportunity very often to cuddle with my bean. For this purpose, Ryan has moved my rocking chair to her bedroom so I can sit and cuddle and be comfortable all at the same time. This is how it usually looks:
I am beat since these visits occur at or past midnight and Camia has her eyes wide open. But we get to cuddle and that to me is worth the interrupted sleeps. And sometimes Camia is so far gone too:
Our cuddle chair (I made those pillows this week out of scraps from my fabric bin. I didn't know what else to do with it):
And if she is sleeping while I cuddle her when she wakes, she doesn't even wake up when I lay her back down.

No comments: