Thursday, October 8, 2009

What Happens When Mommy Can't Sleep...

Tonight I can't sleep. And it's not Camia's fault. So far this night she has not woken up a single time. So, instead of getting cuddles, I knitted. It started out as a scarf for Camia for this winter, but I wasn't 100% happy with how it was turning out. So, instead of ripping it all out (because it was soooo much to rip out :P), I remembered how much fun Camia has had with finger puppets in the past...And turned it into a finger puppet that is just a tad too big for any of my fingers.
Hmm. I am thinking that I should make a family. And use button eyes. That would be fun! Only this time I will make them smaller.

1 comment:

Carla said...

You are so cute! I guess you missed your cuddles more than you thought you would. ;)