Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Time For Walking

Monday was a nice day. And I decided to take advantage of it with my friend Melissa. We went for a walk and ended up at Sendell Gardens to take pictures. When we left my house it was threatening rain, but it held out all day and allowed us to have some fun with our girls and the fall colours.
Kisses for mommy:And going for a stroll:We went to the park, but there weren't many fallen leaves on the ground. But we did find this fun coloured bush, and used it as a background.
To get Camia to smile, Melissa put Stuffy behind her and made it play peek a boo. It lasted only for a short while, but we got some good laughs out of her.
And the she got upset because Stuffy kept disappearing and she wasn't getting him back. Such trauma for a little girl!
And then since we didn't find any leaves at the park, we stopped on the side of the road and into the ditch to take the leafy photos we were after.
On the way back home, we found this cool ivy plant growing through the fence.
And when we got home, we wondered why we went looking for leaves when my driveway is covered with them...

1 comment:

Carla said...

Too fun! I have to do my leaf pictures yet, but I'm waiting for the tree almost in my back yard to start losing it's leaves. The tree is still full of leaves.....but it will happen soon.

PS. I think your almost there with the teeth...16? and than at 2 they get 4 more.? I think thats right.