Today a few friends and I took advantage of the nice weather and got some good fall fun in as well. We took our girls and headed to the Willow View Pumpkin Patch in Abbotsford and took pictures and picked out our pumpkins. Camia was so good, and was so much fun. She loved to sit on the pumpkins and loved the petting zoo. She picked out her own pumpkin:
That she carried around for a little while.
And posed for me.
There were pumpkins that were bigger than she was!



And then we tried for some group shots.


Me and my Bean:
I love her!
And ones that she tried, but couldn't lift.
I found a neat wagon to take photo's in. I thought it was very fitting for the pumpkin patch.
She loved the petting barn and felt that she should lay down to see this sheep. The kid that copied her made his mother not too impressed.
She talked to him and tried to give him kisses.
1 comment:
Ha-ha. I just laughed at Camia's face when she was on the bale. That is so hilarious!
Good photographer hey on your "I love this picture" ;)
Post a Comment