Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christmas! So soon??

Since I was so eager for fall to arrive, I have decided that I am going to wait 1 more month to put up my Christmas tree and put out my snow men. Until then, I am going to enjoy the fall decor I put out not that long ago.

In the meantime, Melissa and I went to Michales after Richmond today to get something she was looking for. Michales has their Christmas decor marked down 25%, 30% and 40% off! And it hasn't even come yet! Just wait. In 2 weeks (or so), there will be candy hearts and fluffy bears on display...mixed together with pink, purple and yellow jelly beans.

Today at Michales, I purchased some items I plan on putting in my Christmas center piece. I want to host a Christmas dinner this year, so this will be just perfect. I also purchased some red berries and red poinsettia silk flowers to add as additional colour in my piece as well. I am excited...but not excited enough to put it out yet...I am waiting 4 more weeks.


No comments: