My daughter is an imitator. And I love it. She does what I do and tries so hard to be a big helper. Whether it's pushing around a dirt pile with the broom, messing up the dirt pile I left to go get the dust pan for, or handing me laundry out of the basket to put into the washing machine, or handing me laundry that she feels needs to be folded. Again. Yes, folks, she takes my folded laundry off the surface I have laid it, gives it a shake and hands it back to me with her blue eyes growing wider into that puppy look should I not respond quickly enough. Tonight she even tried to 'sew'. When I sew, she loves to sit on my lap and have her scrap that she holds on the machine. If she doesn't have a scrap, she just uses her fingers and pretends she has a scrap.
Checking the needle to see that it's threaded properly:
I love my muffin and her attempts to help mommy or be just like mommy.
1 comment:
Don't you just love that. Monkey see, monkey do!
Wait until she starts repeating what you say :)
Post a Comment