Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Quilt

Today I completed my fall quilt. 100%.
The binding and everything. I am excited. I was originally going to take a class to learn how to do binding properly, but I was on you tube looking at I don't know what - but something to do with quilting and/or sewing and came across a tutorial video with complete step by step instructions.

A close up of the finished project.
The only thing is that now I have no finger work for when Ryan and I curl up and watch a video or hang out and read. This binding took quite a bit of time! I think it was worth it, though, because now I get to curl under something warm and cozy.

2 comments:

Melissa and Byron said...

Yeah! I saw you picture on facebook and now I have my answer that you have finished it! So exciting! Now you'll have to teach me to do binding....hehe.

Carla said...

Nice and comfy, perfect for fall!