Monday, November 30, 2009

Dress Up and a Big Girl Cup

Yesterday we went to my parents for lunch, like we usually do every other Sunday. Camia is getting older and more interactive, and my mom absolutely loves it. She is getting into the 'dress up' mode and loves to put big people's shoes on. Yesterday while I was getting ready for church, she put on my heels and tromped proudly over the house. Hmm....she walks better in heels than I do, and they are even way too big for her! While at my parents, she put on my moms crocs. Since she took them off before I had a chance to snap a photo, Leo helped her put them back on again. She was so proud of herself!

After she was done wearing them, she tried to put them on my feet.
Lately she has been determined to drink from a cup with no lid. My mom decided to help her drink from her cup. We had a good laugh watching Camia try so hard to drink from mom's cup...
And then she had some fun with mom's cell phone.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Too fun! Adelle gave a little giggle for her dress-up she's so cute!

Melissa and Byron said...

She's such a muffin! LOVE her dress! I can't wait until that stage! Love her bum up in the air on the table trying to drink. Can't really get any that way!