I will post photos when I get my camera back...(remember the post about the free camera fix up? Well, I sent it away just to get checked out because it wasn't working properly since I dropped it. Umm, it's not longer free and cost me 2 weeks of snapping shots. I suppose its a good thing because if I don't get it fixed, it will cost more in the end...)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Its Begnning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...
Every where I go! It's fabulous! I even have succumbed to peer pressure (Ryan says that is ridiculous, I say that is my excuse :P) and put up my snowmen decor and my itty bitty tree in the downstairs bath. I have been planning for the 2 Christmas dinners we plan to host here from food to holiday decor. Centerpieces are catching my eye right now, and I have a few ideas in mind that I would love to try. Next weekend I get to set up my tree. I am thrilled, although I must admit that I have an argument in my head as to why I can't do it now already. After all, it has snowed a couple times already! The second time was Thursday. I was in Abbotsford for the evening and when I left, there was a layer of wet snow on my car. This morning was the 3rd time. Again I was in Abbotsford meeting my friends for a luncheon, and there was snow mixed in with the rain. So I think it would be fitting to have my Christmas tree set up. My aunt says that she loves all of the 4 seasons: spring, summer, fall and Christmas. She says winter is another story for her. I almost agree. I like winter. I also like all the things that come with winter. Festivities, decorations, cold weather, and family. But alas, my husband has requested that I hold off with the tree until next weekend. It gives me something to look forward to. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment