Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family Photo

Today we called Joy up and headed to Sendell Gardens to take our family photo. This is the one that will appear on our Christmas photo cards that are almost ready to be mailed.
The photos are getting developed as I type and I hope to have the cards in the mail early next week. Here are a couple of my favourites that Joy took of us today too.
As a side note, Camia had a bath yesterday and since her hair is getting so long, it now becomes frizzy. We thought this was a photo-worthy moment. :)

1 comment:

Carla said...

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas card :) I'm going to be later than normal this year on mine as usually I'd have them already for Dec. 1.....which I should've had since we have a new address....
Love your Christmas tree too!