Monday, November 9, 2009

A Christmas Quilt

Christmas is right around the corner and this is evident when you go shopping to pretty much any store. Carols playing on the speakers, decor items on display and gift ideas in their flyers. I am personally making myself wait another 2.5 weeks before I even contemplate getting my tree and snowman collection from hiding. Well, that's not entirely true. I've contemplated it. I haven't done it yet. I am making myself wait to do it would be a more accurate statement. In the meantime, I am trying to get my Christmas quilt completed before that. It's alot more work than my fall quilt was and requires a lot more cutting too. Last night I assembled a block just so I could see what it would look like...

2 comments:

Melissa and Byron said...

Good job! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Carla said...

Looks good, can't wait for the final result. Also your floral arrangements are very pretty!