Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Form of Cleanliness

Today I finally made the apron I have been meaning to make for quite some time now. I borrowed the pattern from a friend and sewed with no instructions. Makes me kind of grateful for step by step instructions, although this was a fun challenge too. It came apart on several occasions because it didn't line up right or I sewed something on backwards. In the end, I am excited with the result, and have a desire to make another one, just in case this one ever does get dirty and is in the wash. The colours are very fall-ish. After all, they do come out of a fall line that was on display this year. I do find it very feminine and I think I could almost make a sundress out of this design. I almost feel like I have to dress up to wear it. Nevertheless, I love it and am happy it is finally done.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Cute Jen! It makes you want to do your housework for some wierd reason, so I don't advise to wear it too much :)