Today was the day that I've been waiting for. I got to set up my tree. It only took me about 2 hours to get the whole job done, from getting it out of the box, fluffed up and trimmed. This is my tree from last year, set up the day we moved into our new house, which was one full year ago tomorrow.
This is what my tree looks like this year.
I added some berries as accent, my Christmas decor contribution of 2009.
I am almost done getting out my Christmas stuff. I plan to put lights on a little bush I have outside on Monday, I forgot about it today, and only remembered tonight when we came home and the neighbours had their lights on. Camia was also very good in not touching. Hopefully she will continue this and I can leave my tree up the whole season. Now I am ready to host my Christmas dinner next week Friday....at least in the decor department I am. Now I have to plan a menu :).
1 comment:
Looks fabulous!!!! Great job and the cranberries look great in the tree too!
Post a Comment