Saturday, September 12, 2009

Working Hard, Or Hardly Working??

After my productive and domestic Wednesday, I went in to work for another day on Thursday with my mom and took Camia with me. Such a fabulous working environment! Every time I get to work, its bring your kid to work day. Its fabulous! Here are some pictures from that day:

She was sleepy and laid down on the ground beside me and snuggled with Stuffy...Or, as she likes to call him, Uh-Oh. Ryan is convinced that is its name she's given it.
My mom is convinced that she won't have any strawberries left to sell every time we come in to work. Perhaps this might be the reason behind that theory:
Camia loves to pick them! Even if they are green.
What I have fun doing: Transplanting.
I love this Dahlia:
Camia's 'oof oof'
And her lonesome Uh-Oh. I liked the way he looked. And now I have a nice photo to scrapbook for her memories.
And my beautiful Bean, happy as a clam.

No comments: