Monday, September 21, 2009

Crochet Hook Holder

In the last few months I have been acquiring crochet hooks for various projects that I have completed or am attempting and decided that I would this past weekend make something to hold them so they are all together in one place - making it easier to find them when I am looking for them.
I tried putting elastic in the pocket to hold the crochet hooks, but that didn't work the way I had imagined so I borrowed a friend's idea and sewed individual pockets for each of the hooks. This
works much better and keeps it much neater. Thanks, Jennifer!
I also added a top flap to prevent them from ever falling out and getting lost
and ties to keep it rolled up.
It is rather exciting to get this project finished as this has been floating around in my mind for a while and I sketched a picture so I wouldn't forget a few months ago. I saw this fabric at Fabricland and fell in love with it and thought it would be perfect for a crochet hook holder.

No comments: