Saturday, September 12, 2009

What I've Been Up To (other than being domestic, decorating, taking pictures of Ryan being an electrician and working...)

I went through my piles and piles of 'stuff' taking up valuable space on my craft table and sorted out the fabric to be stored and the projects that I have to finish. The seems to be getting smaller as one after the other gets finished.
A few months back I had made an apron to help me at a local greenhouse where I worked over the Mother's Day event, but I was never quite satisfied with the results. So, since I was going to be a vendor at the swap meet this morning, I decided to try to make it work and be something that I actually liked to use. After ripping it completely apart (I used all the pieces again) and a little playing with the design, I turned this
into this.
Its got 4 pockets that are much easier to access that than the two it previously had.
It was so handy at the swap meet, and a few people suggested that I make more and try to sell them to the vendors who are regular sellers. Hmm. Since I think I am going to do the whole be-a-vendor at the swap meets again, I might consider this an option. But not until this pile
turns into this.

No comments: