Monday, September 28, 2009

Cards

After Mill Lake, we headed to Melissa's where the kids ate cookies on the floor
and we made some cards for an event that Melissa was planning in a princess theme. I haven't made cards in quite some time, so I got to thinking that perhaps it was time to put sewing on the back burner and whip out some hand-made lovelies. We made a mess,
But produced what we set out to produce! 9 princess birthday party invites!
Sidney and Camia played so well together. I can see many play dates in the foreseeable future. They will be in the same grade, but not at the same school, so that will be a bit of a bummer. Perhaps I should send Camia to the school where I attended when I was a little girl...just so they can go to the same school AND be in the same grade...

No comments: