Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty

So, once again today I realized that my Camia is not very good at being stationary. Especially now that she has mastered the art of walking. Doing a photo shoot was tough! But I wanted to so bad cause she was in a pretty dress and it was a pretty day. I was talking with my sister in law today, and she suggested a little red wagon and a plaid green tin 'picnic basket' as props. I loved them. It was just tough to get a picture with something attached to Camia's body that wasn't blurry. After an hour spent in the park, I got some shots that I thought passed. And thankfully we has her silly stuffy.



There was a pond that she kept migrating to...


Hi Daddy! (He was standing behind me, trying to get her to smile.)
Giving Stuffy a ride in the little red wagon:

Oops! She lost her passenger!
That's ok, we can stop and pick him up again.
And then we can keep walking.

Trying to figure out how to get stuffy out of the basket:
Picking flowers apart:

And the remnants when she left:
Smelling the flowers:
A walk with Daddy:
And a traditional shot with Mommy for my bedside frame:
If it wasn't blurry, this would be my favourite photo. (Changing the tint to sepia helps calm down the blurriness.)
My bean is definitely a keeper!

No comments: