Today resulted in another work day for me and a major play in the dirt day for Camia. She got so dirty, it wasn't even funny. Well, actually, it was funny. I laughed. A recipe for disaster, I think! :D
Combine together a frap that my boss got her for her very own:
And dirt....
And dirt and strawberries...
Add some fun with Oma and the Wheel Barrow...
Mix together all day, adding a splash of water here and a splash of water there. This is what the end result will look like...
And here is a lovely picture of a bumble bee that we saw in the greenhouse jumping from flower to flower,
helping along the process of growing a plump, red, juicy strawberry...
just to throw something random in there too.
1 comment:
That was all so cute! I guess Camia is a hard working little girl look how dirty she gets at the end of the day :)
Post a Comment