Who knew there could be so much fun in utilizing fabric scraps! Wednesday was a day that started with some major cleaning of the upstairs. There just seemed to be stuff everywhere! There's nothing like squirreling away for clean up another day! Ha. If only I took the time to do it straight away. Then I wouldn't have to take days to do it. I always have good intentions, but procrastination always seems to get in my way. It's especially gotten worse since I started working again. And it's always the papers that need to get filed or burned that stick around in little piles everywhere for a long time. At least my project pile is diminishing. I still have a great big list of things I want to do, but my list for things to be completed is growing thinner....unless you count scrap booking. That issue is so far gone there is no point in even talking about it. Camia is going to be 2 in about 4 weeks and I have finished her baptism. yikes. Anyways. Back to scraps. Here are a few photos of how I've utilized my scraps. We got a card from a friend that was quilted on paper. So I tried it for her daughter's birthday last week and was happy with the result. Silly me forgot to take a picture. Now I have mother's day cards and a birthday card!
3 comments:
Cute cards! I SO have to make a ball for Sidney! So fun! Hmm, sewing day calling me??!!!
Thanks! Yes, a sewing day is calling, even I hear it! :D
cute cards Jen!
Post a Comment