Friday, April 2, 2010

A Sick Day(s)

When we got home from Seattle, Camia was sick.
What started out as a mild cold turned into a burning fever and antibiotics. On Monday she spent the entire day on the couch of her own free will. Her fever started on Sunday afternoon and hung around until sometime in the night on Wednesday and so I stayed home from work this week. In some ways it was nice so I could do some catching up at home and in other ways not so nice because while being sick, Camia refused to eat. I tried to understand since I don't eat either when I am sick...But I was a little concerned on Tuesday night when she had eaten nothing all day. Not even the crackers she'd been munching on Sunday and Monday. She is still on the mend, still battling the cold she started out with, but she is back to her normal self and is not affected at all by her cold, thankfully.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Awe, poor thing. Glad she's up on the mend.......as a mom its never fun watching your kid(s) being sick.