Thursday, April 15, 2010

A bit of this, and a bit of that

I haven't been very loyal in taking my camera to work with me these days, and every day that I don't have it I kick myself for thinking I won't need it. There is always at least one thing in a day that is worthy of being captured via a visible memory. However, since I don't believe in taking just one photo, here are seven photos to re-cap my day:

It got warm today and Camia enjoyed her first frap of the year:
I took photo's of our labour. My mom hand-crafted all of these baskets all by herself. They are even her own design. She's got a couple different styles and they all look great. Black chains were added to these ones to give it a little bit of that something extra.:
Camia took a moment to smell the flowers:
And then thought of eating it ('mmmmmm yummy!' and 'mmmmmmmm wow wee' is her latest and greatest):
We also now have the coolest little magnifying glass at the greenhouse which allowed us to see this
from a whole new perspective. The bugs are barely visible to the naked eye, so I put my lens next to the magnifying glass. The bugs become monsters!!

I thought this was pretty neat.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Reading your blog made me go and take my camera out and post a blog for the day too! I just love how Camia decided to chomp down on the flower.