Friday, April 2, 2010

A Task Resumes

Things have started (when I say 'started', I actually mean 'never stopped'...) to get busy again here. As mentioned in a previous post, I started work at the greenhouse again with my mom and as a perk I still get to take Camia with me. Since she is getting a bit older, she is exploring more and has been finding things that are not really toys. So, Mom and I headed to Value Village where Mom bought Camia all kinds of toys, from Little People to blocks to books. Camia especially loved the blocks and built a house with Mom.
Mom didn't show Camia how to build a door, so the Little People were chucked in over the wall and held captive...

1 comment:

Carla said...

hmmmm is your mom working of child caring ;). Glad you can take Camia to work with you......that's nice!