While wandering around in blog land today, I stumbled across a blog that talks of Organization!, something which I sometimes let fall to the way-side. I do good for a little while, and then fall back into a slump, and it's hard to get on top of it again and when I look around I feel so overwhelmed. I am amazed at how much stuff we have squirreled away in our little townhouse every time I open a drawer or have to think of where something might be. This blog seems to be about organization and for the month of January - excluding Sundays is running a 21 day challenge where 1 thing a day is tidied, cleared of all randomness and purged of all the junk. I am 3 days behind the starting point since I just found the blog today, but I decided to go ahead and start at Day 1 anyways.
DAY 1 - GETTING ORGANIZED CHALLENGE - CLEAN UP THAT JUNK DRAWER!
Yikes. I had 3 drawers and 2 pile places. So I cleaned them all. Here is one of my junk drawers before
And after
I was so proud of myself! Ryan has been looking for a tool box/chest since Father's Day last year, so I put all the tools and hardware stuff in the shed with all the other tools and hardware stuff. The other drawers also look like this, and house extension cords and candles in one and coasters and XBOX stuff in the other. And I purged, for sure I did! I am motivated for tomorrow's challenge, which is clear off the computer desk and/or any other surface that may need tiding.
No comments:
Post a Comment