Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Organized Chaos -Day 7

Onto Day 7. The pantry. Since I usually keep this organized already and for the most part know what's in it, I skipped day 7. And Day 8, the coat closet. And Day 9, the toy closet since I did that on day 6. And Day 10, the laundry room since I did that when we got rid of the cupboards some time ago. And Day 11, the freezer. I already keep inventory of what's in my freezer and am in the midst - again - of a freezer cleanse. So, that brings us to Day 12. The medicine. Which I did on Day 5, I believe. My goal for this week is to organize Camia's baby clothes and put them in storage. Currently they are under our bed, in her closet and in the shed. I bought totes for 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 and size 2. This way when we have another girl, I can grab a tote at each stage instead of looking through all the boxes they are in now to determine what I have and don't have. I also currently have 4 big boxes for the vv boutique, which I am both ashamed and proud of. Ashamed because I have that much useless stuff and proud because I pulled it out of the cracks and holes in my house to make it tidy and organized - and you can tell. Once you look in my cupboards, closets and drawers. :)

No comments: