Friday, January 7, 2011

A Day Off

Today's challenge was to tidy up the Linen Closet. That is another area that requires no cleaning since I already keep it organized. Although, when I did a quick through I found a blanket that belongs to someone else, so I will be returning that soon. So, I decided to do nothing. 3 days in a row of some major cleaning is enough. Instead, I made a little something to house Camia's growing collection of hair clips. I used supplies on hand, so today this project cost me nothing. The frame is from the maser closet that I cleaned out yesterday. The fabric is left-over from her new quilt.
One day this will match her room. When I have it all together. I still have it hanging on the wall. I was trying to pursue a dresser with a hutch off Craigs List for her room, but I think it's been sold as it's been deleted by the author. Back to the drawing board! In the meantime, I am making the accessories :).

No comments: