A few weeks ago, Ryan and I decided to take a sort of last-minute trip out of town and go camping for a weekend. We packed up and left on a Thursday after work. While it was good to get away for a little bit and I would definitely do it again, it was a bit rough to sleep on an air bed being over 8 months pregnant. And battling a nasty sinus infection. I have never had a sinus infection before, and discovered how painful it is. With nothing out there that I can really take while being pregnant, it made it a bit more rough, since there was nothing to releive the pain. Eventually we went into town and picked up Tylenol sinus, and I lived on those for the weekend. Here are some photo's of our trip.
Camia loved digging in the sand, especially with her cousins. She loves to do anything that involves her cousins. It is so great that even they are all older than her, the youngest by 3 years, they all include her and they all play with her, and they all get along so well.
Dawson and Camia enjoying a snack.
My lil' Peanut
We took her bike along this year. She loved biking around the campsites, and it was a great tool to keep her busy while everyone else was either busy or we were preparing meals.
We had a few visitors who Camia loved to feed crackers to. I am sure that the next people who occupied our site were grateful for frequent visitors looking for food :).
No comments:
Post a Comment