Monday, July 30, 2012

33 Weeks Along

Here I - or my belly is - am 33 weeks and 3 days along. I am excited to think that I have around 4 weeks and 4 days to go! I don't think there is anything I would like more right now that to not be pregnant. While with my pregnancy with Camia I was a basketcase the first 4 or 6 weeks, this time around I have been holding it together. Except this past Wednesday. I was a basketcase. I had reached the point where I had had enough and was ready to march into something and demand a C-section. Or something to make me go into labour. I have been fighting a cold for around 6 weeks now, with it starting in my chest and moving to my head and then turning into a nasty sinus infection, and then retreating back into a head cold. I am excited to meet this little person, and am counting the days - around 33 - until I get to meet him/her. The thing I pray for the most these days in pateince. And energy. And comfort, because there is nothing comfortable about being 8 months pregnant! :)

 

1 comment:

Carla said...

Had fun reading your posts Jen! Enjoy the last few weeks being pregnant...though sometimes you just really don't feel like being there anymore ;)
Looks like Camia is having fun in all the photo's too!