Monday, July 30, 2012

VBS

This year again I registered Camia for VBS. Again I was a kitchen helper, which I enjoyed a lot. It was quite busy, with having to prepare around 160 snacks for the kids this year every day, but being busy was great, since when I am busy, the time goes faster, and right now time flying is a good thing.  Camia really enjoyed herself too, but by Friday, I could tell she had had enough. As had I. Even though being a kitchen helper is fun and exciting, being on my feet all week took it's toll on me. Often I was exhausted by noontime, and so we spent most of the afternoons at the beach, since it was hot that whole week.


The preschool group, singing a song for the parents and grandparents at closing assembly.
 Waiting oh so patiently for her snack

No comments: