Monday, August 27, 2012

Beach

For the last couple weeks it has been hot outside, too hot to do anything productive, really....I am not complaining - or at least trying not to, anyways - since that won't help, but the only thing to do was head to the beach. We spent a good chunk of the last 2+ weeks at the beach, digging our toes in sand as well as our fingers
 and sometimes our whole bodies. Well, to be precise, her body, not mine. We swam...and even I did too. I am quite self-concious of my pregnant body and so have not worn my bathing suit at all this summer. For camping I borrowed a maternity bathing suit, but didn't wear it. With it being close to 40 degrees outside, I threw all feelings out the window, put on my suit and went swimming too. It felt so good to cool down my whole body instead of just my feet.  
 
Over the long weekend Camia discovered swimming with her life jacket. She had no fear. She went to the part of the lake where she could not touch and doggie paddled her way around.
 
My two children. 38 weeks along.

No comments: