For a family day in August, Ryan took a day off and we headed to the Northwest Washington Fair for an afternoon of fun. I thought I took more pictures, but as I look back, I see I didn't take that many. We decided to buy Camia a ride pass of 24 tickets, and once they were gone, that was it for rides. Since I wasn't allowed on any rides because I am pregnant, Ryan got to ride with her. Which I was ok with, becuase I got to take a few photos. She loved the merry-go-round and the bumper cars, I think she laughed the whole time while in the car with Ryan.
Camia got her face painted for fun
After the rides we checked out the animals in all the barns. She got to feed a calf, which she was thrilled with.
In an effort to cool down, we walked through the exebition barns for a while, where Camia found a display of Thomas, her current top toy.
It was a good day. It was warm, and tiring, but good to be together as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment