Monday, February 3, 2014

September 2013

I have been procrastinating. I was thinking of posting, then something would come up or something crazy would happen, and then a post never did. Then it got overwhelming how far behind I was, to the point I didn't know where to start anymore. So here are a 'few' pictures from the past 5 months. My plan after this is to start from now. And hopefully continue.

Caleb loves the outdoors. If I let him, he could spend almost all day outside. My insides ache for property to let him roam.


Somewhere in all there we had a birthday. My sweet baby boy turned 1. 


He loves cars, trucks and things that move.  



My brother sent him a gift for his birthday. He plays with this toy for hours. In the wee hours of the morning, I hear him playing with it, reaching between the bars of his crib to his shelf.












I made him a turtle cupcake cake.


I tried a photo shoot. 






We also had kindergarten day. She looks terrified.


But really, she was excited.


We had traditional lice checks. Thankfully, we were able to avoid the critters this year.



I made Camia a quilt for her quiet time in school.



Mr Magoo's hair was getting a tad long.



So I gave him his first official hair cut. Not bad, for a first time! Such a handsome little man, if I do say so myself.



We went on a field trip, a nature walk in the park.



We had an engagement party for my lovely sister and her boyfriend.

No comments: