Thursday, February 6, 2014

Flower Girl and Ring Bearer

For my sister's wedding, my whole family was involved in one way or other. My husband was one of the ushers and the tell-the-girls-when-to-walk-down-the-aisle-guy. Our daughter was one of the flower girls, our son was the cutest little ring bearer and I was excited to be a bridesmaid. On the day of the wedding we didn't get any pictures of the kids together except for them walking down the aisle - I hope the photographer got one of those, anyways. Caleb did exceptionally well considering all of the excitement happened at the exact moment he was supposed to be napping. I felt emotional when he walked down the aisle between the girls. Never mind the bride. I shed tears in pride for my son (and my daughter) that he did so well and so willingly - he is not a people person in the least. My heart swells when I think of my kiddos, the hard times get pushed aside and I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be their mamma. I am blessed.


He was a teensy bit uncooperative, so we gave him a candy to suck on. He chewed it with his front teeth instead :)

I could squish those cheeks.




Just like his sister, he loves the park. 



My little beauty.



I have 1 photo of Caleb at the wedding. A friend of my Mom's snapped this picture and I stole borrowed it so I could make a copy.

No comments: