Monday, February 3, 2014

October 2013

As per usual, we hit up the pumpkin patch this year. 


We found the swings



We found baby chickens.


We had our usual pumpkin patch photo.


And then a couple weeks later we went on another field trip.




We had Athlete Day for school where the kids could dress up as a sports player. Camia chose basketball. I decided to get creative instead of going out and buying a jersey. It doesn't help that I kinda forgot about it until the morning of either.



Camia also learned how to ride a bike. We had been trying to teach her for quite some time, but to no avail. Because her training wheels were not on properly (and no matter how much I tried I couldn't get them straight), she had learned how to ride leaning to one side in order to balance herself out. For a while we had been hearing, and seeing, of kids riding a pedal-less bike. After thinking about it for a while and talking to several people about them, we learned that kids learned to balance more and ride quicker without the pedals. So we bought one. 2 weeks later she was riding a bike like she owned it.  


No comments: