Wednesday, June 8, 2011
A New Toy
It's my birthday next week, and for a gift my family and Ryan got me a new camera that I can carry in my purse and have with me at all times. I love my Nikon SLR, but sometimes it is a pain in the butt to carry around due to its size and weight. I don't plan on not using it anymore, but I really wanted a camera that I could have on me at all times because those perfect moments almost always happen when I don't have my camera. And I love to use my camera, I love to photograph things, especially my very favourite little person. The best part is that it has video. Finally I can record some of Camia's little quirks and things that make me smile and laugh. Yesterday, for example, Mom took her to Value Village and bought her a new toy...a noise toy. Noise toys don't usually bother me. This one actually is not annoying and she doesn't constantly play it. Mom was talking about how Camia was dancing to the music, and how funny and cute it was, so this morning I decided to try out my new toy and try video it. Here it is, Mom! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment