Today I realized that I haven't gotten around to blogging about Camia's birthday party.
We had her party in the park, the weather kind of held out, it wasn't sure if it wanted to rain or shine. Clean up was easy peasy, and the decibels for noise didn't exceed more than I could handle. I tripped over no toys (I have no play room, so my living room is my play room). The food was a buffet of help-yourself-or-you're-not-getting-anything kind of style. It was grand.
For the occasion I made cake pops that were to resemble pixie toadstools. Totally fun. A bit of work, but definitely worth it.
With the help of a friend, I made fairy wings for the kids out of wire coat hangers, black knee highs, modge podge, glitter and lots of duct tape.
She had fun on the swings with her peeps
She got to open a few gifts, she was spoiled.
We sat the girls down to get a photo of them to frame
And got a photo for Mom
1 comment:
The weather was fine! Besides look at the vibrance of the pictures :)
Post a Comment