Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day. I know it's all over-rated, over-priced and over-everything, but I still love it. This year, Ryan and I ate in and watched a movie we found on netflix. Ryan surprised me with a bouquet of flowers. What I found more sweet is that he brought home a single rose for Camia.
Kisses for Daddy:
'Smells delicious!'
For Daddy we made cookies.
I've been trying different shortbread cookie recipes every time I want to make shortbread but have always found the recipes too dry and crumbly. Around Christmas time someone from Ryan's work brought shape cookies in and he asked her for the recipe. It's not shortbread, but a very yummy sugar cookie that made moist cookies and was easy to roll and shape. If you want to try it, click here for the recipe. I also go the icing recipe from this website too. Camia got to help me pour and mix the ingredients
And she got to give Daddy his special cookie
D is for Daddy.
C is for Camia

No comments: