Camia has a new friend. He has a very little brain and is stuffed with fluff. He can spell 'suspect', knows what 'deception' means but doesn't know his own reflection when he sees it. He has adventures, his best friend is a pig and he loves to eat 'hunny'. Meet her new friend,
Winnie the Pooh. If allowed, she can watch a Pooh DVD I received as a gift during my pooh addiction years (It's a good thing I saved it. It sure comes in handy these days) all day. Over and over again. My mom and sister bought the big Pooh Bear this weekend for her, and now she carries it with her everywhere. Our rules for it are that for the night it has to sit on her shelf and when we go out, it has to stay home. She also has a little Pooh that Ryan and I bought her and that one sleeps with her and goes with her almost everywhere. Our rules for that one are that if we go out, it stays in the car and it can't come to church. She now shares her bed with the little Pooh, a stuffed dog my mom bought her at the PNE, a teddy bear that I had bought for decor for her room when she was born and of course uh-oh. The dog and teddy bear have to stay in her bed. At all times. I almost get a head ache thinking about having to look for anything else other than uh-oh, whom she still loves the most dearest of all her stuffies.
No comments:
Post a Comment