Monday, November 8, 2010

Escape-ee

Today while playing with Mackenzie, Camia learned how to get out of her crib. She had already a couple weeks ago managed to get inside it, and now has figured out how to get out of it. This afternoon she climbed into her crib after I had told her a million times to stay out of it since she jumps and just plain 'it's not a jungle gym'. So, while she was whining at me to get out I thought I would teach her a lesson and told her that she had to stay in because she wasn't listening to me. Well, I supposed she decided that she would teach ME a lesson and not 10 seconds later she was chasing Mackenzie down the hall. I suppose that this means that the mornings I want to slack off a bit before getting out of bed are now a thing of the past. Maybe if I cross my fingers tight enough she will not be able to do it again for a while.

2 comments:

Melissa and Byron said...

Time for a big girl bed? What a stinker! You can also put on the door handle the door thing so she can't get out if you want a few more moments of sanity. But the nice thing is, she can come to your bed and snuggle with you while you lie in bed together! Good luck!

Jen said...

snuggle? What's snuggle? If I have her in my bed with me I won't have any more moments of sanity. :)