One thing I love about fall is pumpkins. I love going to the pumpkin patch to pick out the 'perfect' pumpkin, I love seeing scads of pumpkins laying in the field and I love to decorate using pumpkins! Pumpkins here.....
And here...
To keep up with tradition, Camia and I headed to the pumpkin patch this year with a few friends. We (or she) posed beside an old wagon wheel,
was silly amongst the pumpkins,
And I didn't really realize before today how hard it is to get a toddler to smile or look at the camera without managing to look completely and utterly bored out of their minds!!
We headed to the patch to find the perfect pumpkin, but this one was too large. I told her that if she could carry it she could take it home.
What a sweetie :)
Even though the kids weren't very co-operative at the end, we managed to get a nice group shot of the group with our kiddos who all looked at the camera all at the very same time!!
And then we got the obligatory shot of mom and daughter in the pumpkin patch too:
Though we are done for yet another year, I look forward to next year, though next year I am going to plan to have lunch at the patch instead of run multiple errands that any normal person would not have had time for in one day. Visiting 3 different regions of the fraser valley in one day really takes its toll on a body, especially when it involves visiting 8 different stores to find a pair of grey leggings for Camia to wear with her new pink sweater dress I picked up from Superstore on Monday. That in itself was quite time-consuming. I can't believe that after 8 stores, only 1 had what I was looking for. All the rest had every colour of the rainbow. Except grey. But, we were successful and got a pair of leggings that match perfectly at The Bay as well as a sweet little pair of black boots to complete her outfit. I do think she will look quite charming and like a little diva come Sunday! I can't wait to put it all together!
1 comment:
Thanks for making our region one of your stops :) Too bad I couldn't invite you in for a good chat and tea though :(
Pumpkin patches are the best!
Post a Comment