Monday, October 18, 2010

Christmas!!

Now that fall is officially upon us and folks have decked up their homes to reflect as such, the stores - especially home decor stores - are now no longer displaying fall decor but now resting on their shelves in tempting displays are Christmas ornaments!! Since I have a policy that I try to limit myself to only adding ONE item or set of items to my collection, I was allowed to buy these sweeties for my collection.
I am pretty excited about them, and can't wait to put them up on display. Unfortunately last year we had a bit of a snowman massacre in which I lost 7 snowmen when my display was accidentally knocked over by a passer-by. So these ones will be going else where so I can preserve them seeing they ended up being a bit pricey.
I think I have decided that when the first snow flies I will put out my snowmen - providing we get the snow that the weathermen are predicting these days.

5 comments:

Carla said...

Oh you just can't resist ;) When does your Christmas music start?

Jen said...

Usually by the end of November, the last week typically. That's when the tree comes out too.

Jennifer said...

Super cute!

Nadine said...

Very Cute Jen!! I have to ask - where did you get them!?

Jen said...

I found them at Home Again in the Abbotsford mall. I can't wait to put them out :)