Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good ole Bread and Butter

These days a friend and I have been looking at and trying new recipes and today we talked about home made sandwich bread. Yum. I think I have found a new favourite bread. I grew up with home made bread and I have never liked it because it has that distinct home made bread taste. That's all I know how to describe it. I don't know what exactly it was that I don't like about it, but I just preferred store bread over my moms bread any day. There was a recipe a few days ago linked to a post on a blog I follow and my friend and I talked about this recipe this morning since she follows the same blog. Right after we talked I decided to try this recipe. Yum. It's got the same consistency of store bread and the flavour is similar as well. If you want to try it, you can find the link here .
In the meantime, I think I am going to go have another piece of this delicious bread. :)

No comments: