Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Playland!

On August 14 (yes, that's how far behind I am, it seems), Ryan's work took us to playland in Vancouver for free. Free!! 100%, lunch included. Honestly, I can't argue with that one. And there Camia fell in love. Head over heels. With a pony.
She rode the pony 4 or 5 times, and would have gone more if we had let her.
Ryan also took her on a mini roller coaster, but I didn't get any good shots of them together. She did alright, but definitely preferred the ponies over the roller coaster.
Ryan tried to climb the wall. Look at those muscles working!!
There was a very talented balloon artist there as well, and the things she twisted out of air-filled rubber was amazing. For Camia, she made a dragonfly. Not because she requested it, but because of her mother's crazy obsession. (I can't help it. Butterflies and dragonflies make me happy.)
My man and my girl, the two loves of my life:
I just want to squish this girl:

No comments: