Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Northwest Washington Fair

Summer. A time for fairs, fairs and more fairs! This time its the Northwest Washington Fair. Each year my friends and I pack up our kiddos, pack up our lunches and pack up way too much gear and head to the fair gates. This year because of connections I got to see the Demolition Derby, something I have only heard of before, never seen. Camia loved when they did figure eights. She would say 'Eeeeeerch!!' when they stopped and 'crash!!' when they smashed. When they drove just to demolish, she didn't like it. The noise terrified her.So she plugged her ears.
Seth plugged his ears too. The noise didn't phase him in the least.
My favourite thing to do at fairs is walk through the marketplace and check out all the gadgets that you can spend your money on these days. For the sake of the kiddos, we also check out the animal barns too. When I saw this cow, I wanted to scoop her up and put her in my pocket. She looks like a teddy cow!!!

No comments: