Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Re-purpose a Skirt: Coin Pocket

I was at Value Village the other week and found a skirt made from this fabric:I fell in love. I bought it. I brought it home. I had no idea what I was going to do with it, and since I am not a size 2 there was no way I was going to squeeze into it. Not even if I sucked in and held my breath. So, I used the bottom ruffle (silly me for not taking a before photo..this is kind of what it looked like
) to make a coin purse. I also want to make a pen holder for my Epicure bag so the pens are neatly organized and don't fall out when I open the zipper of my bag...But that is another story. Perhaps a tomorrow project since my next party is on Friday.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm going to see if you finished today:)