Remember that day when I was feeling all inspired and made a menu board? I was thinking I could save myself quite a few wondering moments when I decide on what to make for dinner. Well, the day to day thing didn't quite work. It was intended for this:

But this is what it always looked like:

A blank frame just hanging lazily on the wall. The other day I had another brain storm: I have SO many frozen things in my freezer that I decided that I should start to use some of it up rather than hoard it, waiting for I don't know exactly what. Apparently THIS method will save me the wondering moments and might also help save a few dimes in the end:

Hopefully this means that I no longer will have to throw out as much food and Ryan will always have a lunch the next day. A nice swap from p b and j, hey Ryan? And hopefully this also means that I will start using up that food on the bottom of my freezer, and other than dairy and produce I can visit the grocery store once a month. We'll see...for now, my February month dinners are planned! And I don't have to go shopping for it since all the stuff for this month is already in my freezer.
No comments:
Post a Comment