Lately I have been changing Camia's diaper before I go to bed to avoid wet clothes, sheets and baths every morning because her diaper has exploded.....again. And again. and again. Sometimes she doesn't even wake up...like this time.

Other times I am not so lucky and she wakes up, which at that moment she lets go, and everything still gets wet, a bath is needed as are clean clothes. One day I will learn how to change a sleeping baby properly and be prepared should she wake up before I am done. One day...
2 comments:
Hey Jen
Not sure what size diaper you haver her in, but maybe you should put in her 1 size bigger for the nights........this will help absorb more!
I still have her in size 3. I tried size 4, but it did nothing. We're working on potty training :). She's used the potty 3 times now and owns big girl undies as well as training pants, so one day, one day :)
Post a Comment