Thursday, February 4, 2010
Mill Lake
Today Melissa and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and head to Mill Lake for a walk. It is conveniently in the middle for both of us, so it makes a great place to meet for a walk. We took our muffins and walk twice around the lake and then spent a few minutes in the park, letting the girls play.
Love this one!
My Bean.
She was SO excited to see the ducks, and there were so many of them!

Camia and Sidney watching the ducks.

She was enthralled with the ducks. Next time I need to remember to take bread along so she can feed them...
First iced caps of the year, and its only February! It was warm enough today to walk with no sweaters. At around 3, though, we could definitely feel it start to quickly cool down, at which point we left the park.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love Camia's hat, that is so cute.
Looks like you had a good time....thought next time you'll have to get Camia to take a picture of you ;)
Post a Comment