Thursday, February 18, 2010
A New Infatuation
Camia has a new (ish) love: balloons.
I was in Safeway the other day and her eyes just bug out of her head when she sees balloons...Safeway is plastered with them. I don't usually buy her one since I have a bag at home that I take from whenever she pops one, which she has become quite gifted at. But this one was helium. And at a buck fifty, I am sure it was the best buck fifty I ever spent on a toy!
She played with it for hours ! She put it in her wagon and took it for rides,
ran around with it and just had so much fun! I tried to snap some photos, but she has learned that it is fun to see the photo after it has been taken, so as soon as she sees the camera, she comes running so she can see the photo I've just tried to take. I am crossing my fingers that one day she will learn that I have to take the photo before she can see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha-ha.......Beth has an infatuation with Balloons too! Except that she likes to pop them with her teeth.
I do agree that was probably worth the $$ ;)
Post a Comment